PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING TOUR SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THESE SERVICES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES INDICATES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Responsibility: Fernweh Holidays Pvt Ltd (“We”) is not an agent of the airlines, tour operators, cruise lines lodging providers, car-rental companies, ground operators, and any other suppliers of travel services. Fernweh Holidays acts only as agent for the client in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing and other privileges, or services for the clients’ benefit, We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or honour their contracts.
- Hazards: We do not claim to have any special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions: health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitability for disabled persons of any portion of any tour. You hereby release us from any claims resulting in whole or in part from any problem covered in this paragraph and any other causes not within our control. We will conduct in depth research should a matter require to do so, but that is the extent of our knowledge.
- Limitation of Refunds: All airlines impose cancellation and change penalties up to 100% in certain cases. All tour operators, cruise lines, and hotels impose cancellation and change penalties, too. Please review the applicable rules before making a reservation.
- Delays: Flight delays are very common today. If your flight is delayed for any reason, the airlines are not required by law to pay for your en route expenses, such as meals, hotels, taxis and phone calls. Please understand that these circumstances are outside our control.
- Itinerary check: As soon as you receive your booked itinerary, check it thoroughly to make sure it is correct as to dates, times, fares, and rates. Errors should be highlighted immediately if domestic and by midnight if international booking. Changes or discrepancies beyond the aforementioned timelines will not be accepted and we will not be held liable for any damages or loss incurred.
- Reconfirmation: Schedule changes are quite common today. We urge you to re-check exact flight times prior to departure and prior to your return. This provides more room for smooth travel.
- Information on Website: You agree not to use or authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than personal use, and not to engage or authorize anyone to engage in the resale, redistribution, and use of the information on this website for commercial purposes. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us and/or our suppliers. Any software that is on this website including HTML codes and software made available to download from this website (“Software”) is our copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of our suppliers or licensor. Fernweh Holidays Pvt Ltd, and its logo is our trademark. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Limitation of Liability: Fernweh’s aggregate liability to the Client, whether for breach or in tort, is limited to the price paid by the Client for the services provided/availed hereunder which gives rise to the claim. In no event will Fernweh be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the services, however caused and regardless of any theory of liability, even if Fernweh has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, and even if any exclusive remedy provided for herein fails of its essential purpose.
Fernweh is not responsible for any delay due to Force Majeure conditions which are not within our reasonable control, were not reasonably foreseeable and could not have been prevented or overcome by us through the exercise of reasonable skill or care
NO WARRANTIES: THE CONTENT, CODE, ACCESS, AND OTHER FEATURES OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SUCH FEATURES WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR IN AN ERROR-FREE FASHION, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL FERNWEH HOLIDAYS PVT LTD BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED WEBSITE.